In this current era of covid-19, the demand and need for
oxygen have drastically increased, and it leads to the direct demand for Oxygen
Concentrators as well. This medical device is actually playing an important
role in delivering oxygen to the individual having breathing-related issues or
disorders. Patients having low oxygen in their blood immediately need this
medical equipment for better treatment.
If you or any of your family members are facing breathing-related issues, then your doctor must have suggested you get an oxygen concentrator. However, purchasing one can prove to be a costly event. Considering such an issue, Pluspin is now offering the Oxygen concentrator for sale.
How To Use Oxygen Concentrator?
- First of all, you need to set the position of the concentrator. Place it one or two feet from the wall or furniture. Also, it needs proper air circulation in space as it becomes very hot.
- According to the prescription, connect the humidification bottle with the cylinder. If the oxygen flow rate is greater than 2 or 3 liters per minute, then the humidifier is usually prescribed by the doctors. Use only distilled or filtered water in the humidification top bottle.
- Attach the oxygen tubing to the bottle or adaptor
- The Oxygen concentrator will have an air inlet filter to remove the particles and allergens from the air. Must check that the filter is properly placed before turning on the machine
- Before actually using it, start the oxygen concentrator for at least 15 to 20 minutes. It will be the correct concentration of the air.
Which oxygen concentrator is best in India?
Online and offline, there are several options available for those willing to Buy Oxygen Concentrator. However, there are two oxygen concentrators considered as best:
Oxygen concentrator everflo 5 LPM Philips:
The weight of this model is 14 kg. It is one of the best
concentrated helps in reducing the cost of oxygen therapy
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients’ needs
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
- A recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
- The durable metal cannula is less likely to break
Oxygen concentrator 10 LPM devilbiss:
This oxygen cylinder comes with a weight of 19 kg. You can
easily move this concentration from one place to another in your home.
- It is Lightweight and compact
- The digital hour meter makes it easy to read the details given at the top of the device
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Front label with clear visible LED’s
- Capable of delivering up to 96% purity from 2 LPM to 10 LPM
- OSD sensor for continuously monitoring oxygen levels
- Can easily incorporate a compatible trans fill system through auxiliary oxygen port and compatible trans fill
What is the oxygen concentrator cost in India?
The general cost of oxygen concentrators in India varies
from 70000 rupees to 23 lakh rupees. However, the cost also depends upon
different factors like the functions included and the brand you are purchasing.
Buy an oxygen concentrator at Pluspin.
Spending lakh of rupees on purchasing the oxygen concentrator is actually a costly event. In this Covid Situation, along with health issues, people are also facing monetary issues because of costly health treatments and loss of jobs. Considering the same, we, the team of Pluspin, are offering an Oxygen concentrator for sale. If you want to get the concentrator on rent, then you need to pay the amount of rupees 5000. Also, you can easily purchase one just by spending the amount of 40000 rupees only.
Along with health-related concerns, the financial concerns
are also genuine. If you are willing to get an oxygen concentrator at an
affordable price, then you can consider Pluspin. Oxygen concentrators available
here are not only affordable but of high quality as well. We always work
towards providing you the best quality at the best price.
So if you are also in need of getting in oxygen
concentrators, then trust us. Along with the oxygen concentrator, if you are
willing to get any of your tests done in Hyderabad, then also you can contact
We are having the team of the best doctors and pathologists
perform the tests and providing you the best online consultations. Also, the
process is so easy and convenient. You do not need to visit any hospital or
clinic. Just by sitting at home, through video calls and audio calls, you can
get the consultation done, and also your prescribed medicines will be reaching
out to you through our delivery partners. Pluspin is actually a one-stop
solution for all your health-related requirements.